Cherry Pie Strain Information
Posted on October 13th, 2022 to Strains
If you adore sweet cannabis strains that serve up a mix of effects, you truly can’t go wrong with the Cherry Pie strain. Flavorful and relaxing, Cherry Pie has noteworthy genetics and an excellent reputation among medicinal users. It’s one of the many reasons we chose to model its terpene profile in one of our vape cartridges. Take a closer look at the Cherry Pie cannabis strain below.
What is the Cherry Pie strain?
The Cherry Pie weed strain is an Indica-dominant hybrid cultivar of cannabis known for its medicinal attributes and truly sweet flavor. Cherry Pie is used by medicinal cannabis patients to help with a full spectrum of ailments, both physical and psychological. It also naturally contains cannabidiol (CBD) which some patients report helps to balance out the negative effects of THC.
Cherry Pie is typically a cross between Durban Poison and Granddaddy Purple—two well-known cannabis strains with a multitude of desirable attributes. However, there are several Cherry Pie strain varieties out there that may have other parent strains in their lineage.
One reason Cherry Pie is such a prized strain among medicinal cannabis users is its unique cannabinoid profile. The THC potency levels can range anywhere from around 16 percent to about 24 percent, but Cherry Pie is also a higher CBD-containing cultivar than most other strains. Some varieties even serve up a nice dose of cannabigerol (CBG).
The Cherry Pie weed strain is heavy on the terpene Myrcene, which may explain its generally relaxing properties. The top flavor and aroma most people will notice is something akin to berries, but tree fruit and sweetness are also highly noticeable. Therefore, true to its name, Cherry Pie can be a sweet experience as it slips across your tongue.
Giggly, euphoric, and happy are the top-reported effects of Cherry Pie. So you can fully expect to see stress and sadness melt away almost immediately as the cerebral uplift kicks in.
Medical marijuana patients tend to pick this strain specifically for its emotionally uplifting effects, which can be good for issues like post-traumatic stress disorder and depression. What makes this strain so unique is it can be just as good for physical ailments. Several users prefer Cherry Pie for things like lacking appetite and headaches.
*Our non-psychoactive Cherry Pie Terpene Profile 1g Vape Cartridge contains around ~396mg CBD and ~376mg CBG
Cherry Pie Strain Reviews
- “I am not easily impressed. Cherry pie however did something not even my beloved Blue Dream does. It made me smile. We are talking Cheshire style! My anxiety literally melted away in a sea of tongue caressing sweet vapor… ” – Leafly reviewer
- “First off I am not a smoker at all. I haven’t ever smoked in my 35 yrs of life; however, my panic/anxiety got the better of me when I unfortunately had no medication and I couldn’t get a refill. I was blessed with 1 drag of this particular strain and I have to say it changed my life. I now have my card and only smoke when I need it, maybe a couple times a month…” – Leafly reviewer
- “Cherry pie has a humble yet beautiful look. The lightish green bud is speckled with orange hairs. This strain rides down easy, being a softer inhale. The high definitely takes a few minutes to fully hit the smoker…” – Leafly reviewer
- “Cherry Pie is a perfectly balanced hybrid with some pinene for mental clarity. Relaxing, but not sleep-inducing. Uplifting, but not stimulating.” – Allbud reviewer
- “Love this strain. Really nice, laid back and enjoying life with a smile on my face. This should be available in any dispensary. Nice tight nugs, pleasant smell and very nice taste. Only bad side I see with this strain is might have just a bit too much sativa for me. Overall, this is one of my new favorites!” – Allbud reviewer
What are Cherry Pie CBD products?
Each of our vape cartridges is formulated with terpenes purely derived from cannabis as well as phytocannabinoids from our own harvest. Our Cherry Pie Terpene Profile Vape Cartridges are contain a 1:1 ratio of CBD:CBG, and they contain a similar terpene profile to what you’d find in Cherry Pie, while containing less than 0.3% THC (this product will not get you high). This means you get a vape cartridge that smells and tastes similar to the real Cherry Pie strain, without the psychoactive effects!
Buy Cherry Pie Terpene Profile Vape Cartridges Online
Looking for non-psychoactive CBD products that are molded after your favorite cannabis strains? At Southern Sky Brands, we offer a collection of Vape Cartridges with cannabis-infused terpenes that are designed to offer similar flavor profiles to their strain names without the intoxicating effects of THC. Take a look at our extensive collection of other CBD-infused products.