Divorce Cake Strain Information
Posted on October 6th, 2022 to Strains
What happens when you cross two popular, flavorful strains notorious for relaxation and sleep support? The Divorce Cake weed strain, of course. This cannabis cultivar brings together a sweet mix of terpenes, a good body buzz, and plenty to admire. And, whether you’re opting for a high-THC weed strain of Wedding cake or a CBD product made with almost no THC, you are bound to have a memorable experience. Take a closer look at the Divorce Cake strain below.
What is the Divorce Cake strain?
The Divorce Cake weed strain is an Indica-leaning hybrid known for its therapeutic nature, especially when you need some rest and relaxation. Divorce Cake is not usually the most potent strain in terms of THC, but some samples test pretty high. Further, Divorce Cake is highly flavorful and effective for certain ailments. Precise cannabinoid concentrations can also vary significantly depending on the cultivator and the phenotypes used to create the strain.
Divorce Cake came about initially by cross-breeding White Widow and Wedding Cake—two noteworthy strains known for both effects and flavor. Both parent breeds are considered classics in the world of weed, so the resulting Divorce Cake is specifically built to bring together the best of both worlds for a unique experience.
Cannabinoid makeups vary across all strains, even strains bearing the same name, due to variances in growing conditions and exact phenotypes used to bring Divorce Cake to life. However, THC levels can range from the lower end and around 19 percent to upwards of 27 percent.
Divorce Cake’s dominant terpene is limonene, which is pretty easy to detect when it comes to both aromatics and flavor. The top flavors and aromatics most users note is citrus and sweet cream, but you also get a hint of sour gas and herb. Overall, Divorce Cake is a smooth, sweet smoking experience with loads of flavor.
The Divorce Cake strain is known for delivering an intense body high that can have you totally relaxed and ready for bed. For this reason, a lot of medical users turn to this strain for its sleep support or pain-relieving properties. However, Divorce Cake may also be good for stress and anxiety, as well as nausea or loss of appetite.
*Our non-psychoactive Divorce Cake Terpene Profile 1g Vape Cartridge contains around ~366mg CBD and ~361mg CBG
Divorce Cake Strain Reviews
- “Church 1g 86% thc cartridge. Just gorgeous! With the taste of Creamy pineapples Puts me down for the night or just to give me relief from chronic pain. Great High! Will buy again.” – Leafly reviewer
- “Heavy bitter complete stoner. For the connoisseur only not for beginners. Do not use it you are tired you will not be able to drive. You will be happy, relaxed, euphoric but disconnected (hence Divorce Cake); wishing you were in bed if you are home or looking for one if you’re out. Emoji Review: 😁😂😝😚😑😴” – Leafly reviewer
- “Guys if you come across this strain do yourselves a favor and buy some this stuff is great it has this sweet taste that is smooth on exhale my tolerance is up there and this flower is able to put me on a head lock and being someone who suffers from adhd this is also great for those with that same struggle” – Leafly reviewer
- “Divorce Cake weed strain’s initial buzz is quite heady. There’s a fast-acting cerebral high, followed by an elevated mood, and easing of the mind.” – ILGM reviewer
- “Very sweet taste and smooth exhale it also has a earthy diesel smell I have a pretty high tolerance and this bud actually gives me the couch lock syndrome 😂😂if you come across this strain get it” Allbud reviewer
What are Divorce Cake CBD products?
Our Divorce Cake Terpene Profile Vape Cartridge is a 1:1 CBD:CBN product that is formulated with terpenes and phytocannabinoids purely derived from Divorce Cake cannabis plants from our own harvest.
Our vape cartridges are made using cannabis plants that contain THC, but we only pull non-psychoactive cannabinoids like CBD and CBN as well as terpenes and other plant compounds from the plant during extraction, so our vape carts will not get you high.
All of our products are non-psychoactive and contain less than 0.3 percent THC. The end result is a federally legal product that delivers similar terpenes and cannabinoids as standard Divorce Cake cannabis, but with no intoxicating effects.
Where to Buy Divorce Cake CBD Products
CBD products bearing the Divorce Cake name can be found through a few retailers that specialize in hemp-based products. For example, at Southern Sky Brands, we offer the CBD:CBN 1:1 Divorce Cake Terpene Profile 1g Vape Cartridge. This vape cart offers the same flavors and similar therapeutic effects as the Divorce Cake weed strain, but without the high. Be sure to take a look at our full collection of high-quality hemp-derived cannabinoid products.